2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor:

2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Owner Comments

Jun 162014

Endeavor 6-cyl

When in driving the truck will shake vibrates when I press on the gas pedal.

- Benton Harbor, MI, USA

Oct 052006

I parked my 2004 Endeavor in the garage like I do every day when I return home. I put the car in park and removed the ignition key. I took some groceries from the passenger seat, closed the passenger door and went inside. I came out a few minutes later to retrieve the rest of my groceries but the car was missing! I looked out the garage door (which was open) and saw my car crashed into the side of our neighbor's house across the street. When I approached the car I noted that the gear was in reverse! the back end of the Endeavor was demolished. The neighbor's house was damaged along with the mailbox and pole and garden lights that the car ran over.

- Dallas, GA, USA