1. replace spring (1 reports)
2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor:

2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Owner Comments

Oct 062013

click to see larger images

spring broke

I love my truck and the spring broke on. Drivers side. I was told this never happens omg!. But im homeless and i really need it now. Have to get son to school and find work. I still need a paint job from a manufacturer issue. Not to mention tires and break pads. I always take care my car but im in a sisuation and this is all i have. I finally paid it. Off. And wen i need it the most i feel i might loose it. I dont know what to do. I order a spring with my only money hoping to find someone to fix it. Thanks for listening. Have a bless day!

- , Norfolk, Va, USA