2000 Mitsubishi Galant engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Mitsubishi Galant:

2000 Mitsubishi Galant Owner Comments

Mar 012008

Galant V6

To fix the problem the entire engine needs to be taken out to fix the engine mounts. I am told this is an extremely expensive problem to fix and that it would be better if I spent my time driving around in my vibrator. I have to keep the car in neutral to lessen the sound of the vibration to hinder the embarassment issues when pulling up to my childrens school. Horrible, horrible piece of crap this mitsubishi galant has been from day one.

- , Stony Brook, NY, USA