1. replace mass airflow sensor (1 reports)
2000 Mitsubishi Galant engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Mitsubishi Galant:

2000 Mitsubishi Galant Owner Comments

Feb 102016

Galant

The Mitsubishi galant is the worst vehicle I have ever had the pleasure of owning. The mass airflow sensor keeps going out making the vehicle have a low idle and wanting to die the take off sucks and stalls then picks up when least expected. The vehicle sucks more gas then a fish sucks water in the ocean these cars should have never been sold to the public as far as I am concerned the entire car is a safety hazard. I will never be buying a Mitsubishi ever again and I will tell my kids and tell my kids kids to never buy a Mitsubishi ever very very disappointed in Wisconsin.

- , Neenah, WI, USA