Battery Went Dead

2001 Mitsubishi Galant

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Mitsubishi dealer.

1. replaced battery (1 reports)
2001 Mitsubishi Galant electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Mitsubishi Galant:

2001 Mitsubishi Galant Owner Comments

Jun 112004

Galant ES

On a weekend trip to Las Vegas, I was stranded twice. The battery needed to be jumped by two different casino staff members. When I took it in on 08/30/02 (my birthday), they said the battery was bad. The technician made a comment that Mitsubishi Motors uses refurbished batteries and to expect to be back in soon. He thought we should just buy a good one. They had my car for hours.

- , Wasco, CA, USA