Starter Needed To Be Replaced

2001 Mitsubishi Galant

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Mitsubishi dealer.

6.0

1. ordered new starter (1 reports)
2001 Mitsubishi Galant electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Mitsubishi Galant:

2001 Mitsubishi Galant Owner Comments

Jun 112004

Galant ES

On February 27th, 2002 I went out to my car to go to lunch. It would not start. I had to call Mitsubishi on my lunch. They had to send out a tow truck. Luckily my work let me go outside to talk with the tow driver when he showed up. It had to be towed to Bakersfield, Ca., which is 30 miles away. After work I had to ask for a ride to Mitsubishi Motors. I was given a rental car for 2-days.

- , Wasco, CA, USA