3.1

2001 Mitsubishi Galant lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Mitsubishi Galant:

2001 Mitsubishi Galant Owner Comments

Jan 012012

Galant

My heater stopped working. Then the heat would take at least a half an hour before coming on but would only stay warm when I was driving. Cannot keep my windows defrosted in the winter! very unsafe! also, my left, front headlight will go on by itself and will blink, without any key in ignition, it will still come on. Drving at night, headlights wouldnt come on but that front left headlight would blink. I can also hear a clicking sound when this is happening.

- Warwick, RI, USA

Apr 302006

Galant

My 2001 Mitsubishi Galant has been leaking very bad on both the driver and passanger side ever since I got it. I not only have to fold my pant legs when I ride in my car but it is also growing mold, which can't be healthy. It also has never had good exterior lighting. My headlights always seem dim and they point upward rather than at the road where they belong.

- Slidell, LA, USA