2001 Mitsubishi Galant miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Mitsubishi Galant:

2001 Mitsubishi Galant Owner Comments

Aug 012004

Galant

2001mitsubishi Galant ES, I want to drive a safe car with no fire or accidents, I found 7 recalls for this year and make I went to the Mitsubishi at 34-54 44th.street long island city 718-361-6900 service advisor anthony serrone told me that there was no recall for my car and I made an appointment for 01/04/09 at 8:00 am to inspect my car for danger signs check engine light stays on all the time, I was told I need idle control module to be installed and noise from the bottom and braking makes rough sound and the smell of fuel in the car and feel heat from the bottom of the car.

- Kew Garden Hills, NY, USA