5.6

2003 Mitsubishi Galant brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mitsubishi Galant:

2003 Mitsubishi Galant Owner Comments

Sep 162004

Galant 4-cyl

I have a 2003 Galant that I purchased used at 16000 miles. I have had it for only 6 months and have put 5000 miles on it. Right after I bought it the brakes started squealing pulsing. I took it into the dealership who said there was nothing wrong with the brakes. They continued to get worse so I had them inspect them at the dealership again with my 2nd oil change. They said I needed all new brakes. How could I need all new brakes in less than 3000 miles? there is something wrong here. I won't pay them the $300 they want for this. I will take it somewhere else and have it done cheaper, but I don't think I should be out any money at all for what seems to be a defect.

- Glendale, AZ, USA