1.8

2004 Mitsubishi Galant exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mitsubishi Galant:

2004 Mitsubishi Galant Owner Comments

May 102008

Galant

At about 50K miles both rear windows failed, went down on their own and won't go back up, I had to wedge them up to keep the in place. The paint on the rear bumper is oxidizing rapidly, this car has been parked in a garage for the entire time I have owned it. At about 90K miles I took my car in for a check engine light, it was a catalytic converter, I was told that the recall had expired and I would have to pay $1100 to replace the part. I sent an email to Mitsubishi that was unreturned.

- Tempe, AZ, USA