2.0

2004 Mitsubishi Galant miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mitsubishi Galant:

2004 Mitsubishi Galant Owner Comments

Jul 132016

Galant

It said it could possibly roll away on its own

- Buda, TX, USA

Jan 012011

Galant 4-cyl

Soon after I paid off my 2004 Mitsubishi Galant I noticed that the paint was oxidizing so I took it to a Mitsubishi dealership and they repainted it for me. It has been about 7 months since the paint job and the paint is oxidizing again. I have seen other black Galants around which have had the same issue, what can be done about this?

- Houston, TX, USA