2007 Mitsubishi Galant seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Mitsubishi Galant:

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Owner Comments

Oct 072009

Galant

I recently purchased a vehicle from a local dealership, I later found out that the airbag system has been disabled. The dealer showed me a fake carfax and repeatedly, infront of three different people, told me the vehicle was never in an accident. I have researched and found that a dealer must have me sign something stating the airbag system has be disabled.I tried many times to return vehicle but they refuse. I have turned it into the attorney general and am waiting a response. They suggested I also report it to the NHTSA.

- Sidney, IL, USA