- December 14: Mitsubishi Recalls 55,000 Outlander Sports To Repair Seat Belts
- October 30: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlander To Replace Brake Light Switch
- October 16: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlander Sport, All 2 of Them
- October 9: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancer and Outlander To Replace Drive Belts
- September 30: Mitsubishi i-MiEV Recalled For Second Time To Fix Brake Vacuum Pump
NHTSA — Wheels Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 17,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem