2002 Mitsubishi Lancer seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer:

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer Owner Comments

May 012016

Lancer

I was hit head on, on Sunday May 1, 2016, the seat belt did not lock causing me to hit my head on the roof of the car, the seat belt pulled all the way out and does not retract anymore. I wanted the problem known. I do not need a fix for the seat belt due to the car being totaled. The seat belt did not due it's job, I am so glad my son and husband were not in the car.

- , Napa, CA, USA