2015 Mitsubishi Lancer accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer:

2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Owner Comments

Jan 032016

The headlights on the 15 Lancer are ridiculously dim! I purchased my 15 Lancer in October 15 and hit two deer within two months of having it! I had never hit anything since I started driving, over 8 years now, and all of a sudden when I get the Lancer, I hit not one, but two deer! something isn't right! I can barely see at night and now I hate driving at night when I used to love it! something has got to be done about this!

- Pinch, WV, USA

Nov 152015

The contact owns a 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer. The contact stated that the vehicle's glass had a watermark etched in each window on the vehicle, which made it difficult to see out of them. The dealer confirmed the issue. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 238.

- Mount Laurel, NJ, USA