2014 Mitsubishi Mirage electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage:

2014 Mitsubishi Mirage Owner Comments

Oct 012014

The radio will randomly completely lose all power during cold weather while driving. It shuts down after about ten minutes of driving and stays off for about three to five minutes before powering back up. It only happens in cold weather and after the first few minutes. Since my car is still under warranty, I took it to the dealer a few months after I purchased the vehicle. They told me they could not recreate the problem at that time and that I should leave my car with them. They said they would not take it apart to try and find the problem because it would take too much time and cost too much money for them. Since it occurs randomly, and I needed my car for work, I could not leave it in hope of it randomly happening for them. Now that its cold again, it started again. It's a new car so this should not be happening.

- Bolivar, MO, USA