2015 Mitsubishi Mirage seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage:

2015 Mitsubishi Mirage Owner Comments

Jul 312016

Mirage

The contact owned a 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage. While driving 35 mph, another vehicle attempted to merge into the contact's lane and crashed into the front passenger side of the contact's vehicle. As a result, the contact's vehicle rolled over multiple times and the air bags failed to deploy. The contact sustained jaw, knee, shoulder, and other injuries that required medical attention. A police report was filed. The vehicle was destroyed and towed from the crash scene to a salvage yard. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 20,000. Updated 09/08/16 updated 09/29/16.

- Charlotte, NC, USA

Jun 102016

Mirage

I had a car wreck on June 10, 2016. I hit an SUV that pulled out in front of me, and my air bag did not deploy on intial impact. I hit the SUV, then hit an imbankment. When I hit the imbankment, it deployed. It should have come out on intial impact. The impact ws so great, I hit my head on windshield and cracked glass above sterring wheel, even though I had my seat belt on. I have pictures of car, but it will not allow me to upload them for some reason. I can email them to you if you need me to.

- Cloudland, GA, USA