2006 Mitsubishi Montero drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Mitsubishi Montero:

2006 Mitsubishi Montero Owner Comments

Jun 252013

I was driving the vehicle on a main road at approximately 45 mph when suddenly I found I could not brake whatsoever using my pedal I was able to slow down and park the vehicle using solely the emergency brake. Upon closer inspection by my mechanic I learned the ABS pump had gone bad and that my brakes AWD system and anti lock brakes system were also rendered unusable due to the ABS hydraulic assembly being faulty.

- Orlando, FL, USA