1.6

2003 Mitsubishi Outlander body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander:

2003 Mitsubishi Outlander Owner Comments

Mar 022013

Outlander

I purchased my 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander in February, 2013 with 104,000 miles on it. At first everything seemed fine, but after 2 weeks the back end of the car on the passenger side squeaks and makes lots of noise. At first it would only do it a little but it got worse and worse within a couple weeks it constantly makes noise, which is very annoying. I think the dealership must have done a quick cheap fix on it so when I test drove it, it would not do it until it was purchased. I also have water seeping in in the floor next to the door on the driver side and water coming through the dash area on the passenger side when it rains or in a car wash. I read online that that can cause electrical problems which worry's me. My head lights also have cracks and fogged up and makes it hard to see at night, which I've seen to be a common problem with this car. I don't understand why this car was never recalled for all the problems it has, this is ridiculous!

- Gastonia, NC, USA