2004 Mitsubishi Outlander wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mitsubishi Outlander:

2004 Mitsubishi Outlander Owner Comments

Dec 282004

Outlander 4-cyl

I was driving my wife's 2004 Mitsubishi Outlander to the airport last night to pick up my kids. While driving 60 in the middle lane, my front tire blew out. I fortunately was not hit when my car pulled to the right and I pulled over. They have yokahama tires. The car only has 22000 miles and we have rotated the tires. When I checked the front tires, they are completely worn. Seems impossible. I called don herring Mitsubishi in plano tx to see what they would do and they just pushed it off on the tire company and said I'd have to find a retailer of those types of tires, even though they were new on the car. This was potentially a very dangerous situation, and I suspect no one is going to take responsibility.

- Plano, TX, USA