2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport:

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Owner Comments

Mar 312014

Outlander Sport

I bought a new Mitsubishi Outlander sport the day March 29, 2014 I have a claim number 1245029551, after this complain I have send many emails asking them, please let me know if you already got the way to correct the defect in the air conditioning of this SUV, because every day is stronger and I have too stressed with so much noise that looks like an old car. No one told me when buying the new 2014 SUV Mitsubishi Outlander sport that had a hidden defect in the air conditioning compressor that turns on and off frequently and makes a torturous and unbearable noise that stresses the driver and passengers. They call me twice and toll me that that noise is normal? if is normal they must said the customer before to buy.

- Houston, TX, USA

May 222014

Outlander Sport

I went to roll my drivers window up and the glass fell into the door, I took it to the local Mitsubishi dealership and the "fixed" it but the windows both roll up of the and seem to be off the allignment. They sound like they will break because the motor continues to roll up with the window all the way up already. Huge huge issue!

- Chesterfield, MI, USA