Low Tire Pressure Light Is On

2. replace tire sensor valve stem (1 reports)
1999 Oldsmobile Alero wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Oldsmobile Alero:

1999 Oldsmobile Alero Owner Comments

Feb 252010

Alero 3.4L V6

The Low Tire Pressure light has been on since about 2 weeks after I bought this car but it's really not and inconvenience except that the light is annoying to have to see all the time. I have had my tire pressure checked multiple times and was told its fine all around. The quote i received was anywhere from 100 to 250 USD to fix the problem but to me its really not worth the money. I was told it could occur again even after fixing and since it doesn't disrupt the way my car runs I wouldn't spend the money.

- , Vancouver, WA, USA

Oct 022006

Low tire pressure light is on although tire pressure is fine all around.

- , Glen Burnie, MD, USA