NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

2.8

2002 Oldsmobile Alero brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Oldsmobile Alero:

2002 Oldsmobile Alero Owner Comments

Jan 012012

Alero

When turning off car doesn't want to restart have to wait 10 min to start has problems with windows and lights took it to Chevy dealership said they fixed but still has same problems

- Marshfield, MO, USA

Jan 032013

Alero

When U shut your car off and try to restart won't start and security lights come on then U turn key off and on and wait 10 min to restart.General Motors knows about problem. Has been seen by Chevy dealer and hasn't been able to fix. This problems happens on regular bases.

- Marshfield, MO, USA

Nov 132013

Alero

The car turns off while I am driving resulting in loss of all electrical and power components. No power brakes or steering. It does this all the time and I've taken it in and they can not find the problem.

- Allen, TX, USA

Jul 212010

Alero

I have a 2002 olds Alero that has alot of electric problems (or so I assume) the turn signal noise turns on while I'm driving and my signal isn't on. This happens daily and is hard to determine if my flasher is actually on or not. Also my car wont always start. My track control light, service engine & low tire pressure light are pretty much always on I've had everything checked out and nothing comes back as to why those lights turn on & off.

- Cincinnati, OH, USA