Leaking Oil Spraying Engine

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

2003 Oldsmobile Alero engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Oldsmobile Alero:

2003 Oldsmobile Alero Owner Comments

Dec 112013

Alero 2.2L

Oil all over the place, all over the belts and alternator. Call Mechanics and they can't get my car in until the beginning of the year. Bought a year ago for $2200, not worth it from the problems I have had.

I would never buy this model of car again. Possibly would never buy an Oldsmobile again. This was the newest car I had ever owned, gave my 1995 Ford station wagon to my mom, it is still running strong. I had just had the oil changed a month ago and did not take any large trips anywhere.

- , Valley City, ND, USA