Fuel In My Oil

1996 Oldsmobile Aurora engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Oldsmobile Aurora:

1996 Oldsmobile Aurora Owner Comments

Jan 012010

Aurora 4.0L V8

Dont know whats wrong. Car runs but undrivable. have gas in my oil, running too lean bank one and two, misfire/multiple misfires. Changes wires, plugs, oil, filter, fuel pressure regulator, replaced coils and problem never gets solved and gas ruined my oil again.

I hate this car. Nothing but a huge pain in my ass. Had to buy another car just so wife could get to work. Now I'm out 3000 plus all the money I dump into trying to fix. On top of that, no one can figure out whats wrong. About to burn this f*cker down. Can anyone help me fix or burn it if you want.

- , Prairie Village, KS, USA