1997 Oldsmobile Aurora cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Oldsmobile Aurora:

1997 Oldsmobile Aurora Owner Comments

Sep 012011

Aurora V8

Car continuously, has low coolant - heat will not work all of a sudden, I have to be careful so the car will not overheat, I guess a blown head gasket. I wish I would have know this car should have been pulled from the market with a rebate. I will never buy American again.

- , Westland, MI, USA

Sep 092009

Aurora 4.0L V8

I have tried everything to stop my car from overheating. Does anyone know of an inherent problem with these cars? It seems to occur in the Aurora.

- , Eltopia, WA, USA