1998 Oldsmobile Aurora cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Oldsmobile Aurora:

1998 Oldsmobile Aurora Owner Comments

Jan 012011

Aurora 4.0L V8

GENERAL MOTORS MAKES GARBAGE ! BUY A FOREIGN CAR !!!! I Have had nothing but a disaster of problems with this car and I have only owned it for a few months. Now I know why the guy sold it ! I would have too ! I had the following go wrong in 1 month with only 60,000 miles ! Unbelievable ! 1) Compressor failed = Cost was $1,600 2) Cooling fan would not go on and the engine blew = Cost $2,500 3) The rear shock failed ! Cost = $250 I only paid $4,000 for the car !

DON'T EVER, EVER BUY A GM OR AN AURORA !!!!! YOU WILL BE SORRY ! I only bought the car because it had only 60,000 mileas and boy was I sorry !!!!

- , Woburn, MA, USA