Overheats & Shuts Off

8.0

$1,400.00

1998 Oldsmobile Aurora cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Oldsmobile Aurora:

1998 Oldsmobile Aurora Owner Comments

Sep 202007

Aurora 4.0L V8

I have had the radiator, thermostat, complete cooling system flush, pressure test that it passed with no leaks, water pump belt and drive belt, and the radiator cap.... I dont know what else to have done, because all that has been replaced, and it is still overheating I dont know what else to do to it.... I have done everything that I know can be done.... someone help me!!!!

- , Hendersonville, TN, USA

Apr 182003

Aurora

This car is run by an electric system that does not allow for easy reset of warnings that continuously have a bell ring reminding to complete Auto Transmission and Oil Checks which I did 2 months ago. The last time I took it in to be fixed, the same problem of the car overheating and shutting off was to be fixed but the mechanic said they did not know what the problem was.

- , Minneapolis, MN, USA