Abs Breaks Failed Without Warning

1. replace abs brakes (1 reports)
2001 Oldsmobile Bravada brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada:

2001 Oldsmobile Bravada Owner Comments

Mar 272007

Bravada V6

While driving the anti lock breaks would kick on randomly when at slow speeds. I checked the fluid levels and they were fine. Two days later while, I was on my way to my internship and I pulled into the parking spot, I could not stop. I hit the emergency break to stop myself before rolling down a hill into the building. THIS HAPPENED AT SLOW SPEED. Here it is < three years later the ABS breaks are showing signs of going out. Every year, since I bought it used, I have had to put into the car from $500 to $3000. This vehicle is a lemon. DO NOT BUY ONE!!!!!!! Other problems have been Fuel Pump, Front Axle, all around breaks, hubs, tapping sound from engine and much more. If I did not have a payment I would have junked the car long time ago.

- , Spirit Lake, ID, USA