Front Differential Leaking Like A Sieve

6.0

$1,800.00

1. replaced front differential (1 reports)
2002 Oldsmobile Bravada drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada:

2002 Oldsmobile Bravada Owner Comments

Mar 012008

Bravada AWD 4.2L

well here we go again with the crappy oldsmobile bravada. The front differential was leaking oil everywhere, repair shop charged my 1800 to fix it. Once again the stupid engineers decided since the inline 6 cylinder they were using took up too much room so they built the front axle to go through the oil pan. how clever was that huh? So its been about a year and a half now, out of warrenty for about 6 months and I looked at it recently. Yep its starting to leak again. I think its time to take this truck out to pasture and rip into it with all my weapons, then put up a big tombstone that reads here lies the last crappy ass GM vehicle I owned.

- , Lincoln, NE, USA