Airbags Didn't Deploy

4.0

2002 Oldsmobile Bravada seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada:

2002 Oldsmobile Bravada Owner Comments

Jan 082013

Bravada

When vehicle was purchased it was used. It was sent to car dealership for several repairs. Black Cadillac service center of Greensboro North Carolina had to contact Oldsmobile for advise on repairing the problem. I didn't know the airbags didn't work until my vehicle was wrecked. When I went to collect my items from the vehicle there was no sign of an airbag. I thought that was odd because the vehicle flipped and rolled over according to the police and the state trooper. My husband is lucky to be alive, he had to climb out of the back window. I had several problems with the vehicle but the airbags should have worked.They are there to help save lives if there is an accident but if they don't work there is no need of having them in the vehicle.

I am sure I'm not the only one with this complaint. I am very happy that my husband is still here with me but this problem needs to be corrected with these vehicles before someone else has the same issue.

- , Gibsonville, NC, USA