2002 Oldsmobile Bravada
Worst 2002 Bravada suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- air suspension (ecas) does not work3
- front end rattle when going over bumps1
- NHTSA: Suspension8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Air Suspension System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Oldsmobile Bravada Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Bravada compares to other years?
Check out our Oldsmobile Bravada overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Bravada.