Gm Intake Gasket Failure

1. intake gasket replacement/pray you dont find anything else (1 reports)
1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass:

1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass Owner Comments

May 052007

Cutlass 3.1L

I have had multiple things go wrong on this car since I have got it, the intake gasket was the first thing to go wrong after I got the car, yeah I bought the car used just this past summer just so happened to be all this goes wrong within 30 days of me getting the car, I mean I still had the paper plate on the car, it was more like 2 weeks into me getting it, just my luck!! Anyhow, The intake gasket, it ticks when it wants to mostly when its cold, the blower motor needed replaced,the driver side window sticks and has gotten worse, not to mention as I stated pray not to find nothing else wrong after u get the intake gasket replaced!

- , Indianapolis, IN, USA