Horn Goes Off By Itself In Cold Weather

1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass:

1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass Owner Comments

Jan 162006

Cutlass GLS

I believe there is something in the VAST electrical system that is causing the horn to start blasting in cold weather. I have was woken up 4 times last night to shut it up.

This happened about a year ago and it blew out the horns completely. I had the horns replaced but the problem resurfaced the first really cold weather with the new horns. So there will be more repair costs coming.

Rated really awful because of lost sleep for me and my neighbors.

- , Gaithersburg, MD, USA