Ac Compressor Gone Bad

1. buy a new ac compressor (1 reports)
1997 Oldsmobile Eighty Eight AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Oldsmobile Eighty Eight:

1997 Oldsmobile Eighty Eight Owner Comments

May 092008

Eighty Eight LS 3.8L V6

I made a small mistake - this same complaint was placed under Cooling System.

I apologize for any mishaps. I got over excited that I found this site but next time I'll do better. so here it is:

the ac just blows air, not hot nor cold, just air. so I went by my mechanic and he said I needed a new compressor he gave me the price and up to now I just roll with the windows down. $300 if for a new ac compressor for the olds. 88

and I want to thank Car complaint for this web site. -Be Blessed-