Car Caught On Fire

2. put out the fire (1 reports)
1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue:

1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Owner Comments

Feb 012012

Intrigue 3.2L V6

I go into work after parking it then a few minutes later someone tells me its smoking. I assume it overheated and the head gasket popped then suddenly someone else bursts in and says "hey I believe your car is on fire." and there ya go. My car was engulfed by Satans fury...

- , Ingram, TX, USA

May 132008

click to see larger images

car caught on fire

My husband drove the car home, parked it and we were getting ready for bed. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and someone said, "Lady, your car's on fire and I called 9-1-1!" Thank goodness it wasn't parked in the garage that night. We have always had small electrical problems with the car, but this was just a normal drive home from class for my husband, nothing out of the ordinary.

- , Orion, IL, USA