Caught On Fire

1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue:

1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Owner Comments

Jul 212006

Intrigue V6 3.81

click to see larger images

caught on fire caught on fire caught on fire caught on fire caught on fire caught on fire

July 21, 2006 was my 40th birthday. I wanted to celebrate it with just a nice quiet dinner at the Lone Star Restaurant in Anderson. But before I could order my steak... the hostess interrupted me and asked me, "Do you own a green Oldsmobile Intrigue?" I responded, Yes m'am, I do." She said, Well then, your car is on fire." The fire department was called, they responded, and after an hour they finally got it under control.

The pictures show the end results. I thank God that it wasn't in the garage or I was driving on the highway when it happened.

- , Indianapolis, USA