Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving

1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue:

1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Owner Comments

Sep 012009

There's nothing worse than riding down the street in heavy traffic and then all of the sudden your car dies. Don't worry the 10 cars behind you wont mind at all you blocking them from passing while traffic is building up behind them. I've learn that switching into neutral will "sometimes" allow me to restart the car while cruising down the street. However there must be a solution to this maddness!!!!!!

- , Greenville, NC, USA

Jul 142009

Intrigue V6

Car has stalled on 3 separate occasions in the last two weeks requiring towing each time. It seems to stall when it gets hot, possibly?

- , San Jose, CA, USA

Feb 022007

Intrigue 3.2L V6

I have had this car for 4 days and it has stalled on me 4 times. I am getting incredibly frustrated with it. While I am just driving down the road I feel the car bog down and I see that I have stalled. So I have to sit there in the middle or side of the road and wait for it to decide it wants to start back up.

- , Lewiston, ME, USA