Overheats All The Time

2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue:

2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Owner Comments

May 262010

Intrigue 3.5L

I bought this car in 2009 and then it was a good car I drove it to NY from GA and it did great. That was in Dec 2009 and in May 2010 I have started having cooling system problems. I have replaced my water pump twice, thermostat twice, coolant reservoir, and just had the radiator cleaned. The last three things all down in the last month. And its STILL overheating. Could it be a gasket? My oil isn't milky so I am not sure.

- , Hinesville, GA, USA