Trouble Starting

6.0

2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue:

2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Owner Comments

Jun 222006

Intrigue

It only wants to start if I give it some gas. However if I don't drive it for a few days then it starts right up. Not sure what the deal is.

- , Fargo, ND, USA

Oct 012003

Intrigue

When I turn the key, the engine turns but doesn't start. I have to hit the gas several times and make several key turns to start the car. Back to a GM dealer.

- , Plano, TX, USA

Oct 082003

Intrigue LE

My car wont start unless i am giving it gas at the same time.

- , Indianapolis, IN, USA

Jan 142003

Intrigue

Whenever I try to start my car now the car makes a stuttering kind of sound and will not start until I press down on the gas a couple of times. Once it starts everything is fine. My Service Engine Soon light is now on and it's really starting to annoy me! What is wrong with my car?!

- , Midland, VA, USA