NHTSA — Suspension: Front Problems

2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue:

2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue Owner Comments

Aug 062007

We have and Oldsmobile Intrigue 2001 was purchased in 2002. It was only used as dealer car. Since buying it we have had problems with dimming headlights intermittent, turn signals work when they want, brakes that grind and pulsate, vibration from right front side. We have had rotors replaced, tie rods, brake pads, still nothing works the dealer tells me there are no recalls on these items. We also had a problem with the secondary air pump we replaced it not a few weeks later it went out again. We have had no success with this cars problems.

- Leland, NC, USA

Jan 092004

Intrigue 6-cyl

There is something wrong with my front end the steering has been giving me problems I'm scared to drive my car. I saw on the news today that there is going to be a recall in Oldsmobile Intrigues up to 1999 but my car is a 2001 and it's been giving me the same problems.

- Hammond, LA, USA