Car Would Not Start

2. replace ignition sensor (1 reports)
2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue:

2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Owner Comments

Jul 212016

Bought a 2002 oldsmobile intrigue from a dealer and about 4 weeks later, the car wouldn't start, and it would start 10-20 minutes later. Left my wife stranded somewhere and had to go get her. It happened again three days later and I had the battery checked and it wasn't the problem. When I turn the key, theres no sound from the engine at all, the lights, radio, etc all work.

- , Mason, OH, USA

Jul 012006

Intrigue 3.5L V6

Car randomly would not start. Turn the key, no noise or anything. I knew it couldn't be the battery, because it would do it at random, sometimes not for days, sometimes every time that i tried in a day. It really got to be an issue because it often left me stranded for periods of time, say at the grocery store- with a trunk full of frozen food! I finally took it in and they fixed it, but I about passed out when they told me how much the stupid thing was costing me!

- , Lexington, KY, USA