Loss Of Power When Accelerating

6.0

1994 Oldsmobile Royale 88 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1994 Oldsmobile Royale 88:

1994 Oldsmobile Royale 88 Owner Comments

Oct 052011

Royale 88 V6

I am totally baffled by this problem. When I left the shop it was running fine, but 24 hours after the computer was installed it started to lose acceleration and now I can only go 35 MPH at best. I might add this is the 3rd computer that this car has had installed. Does anyone out there have any ideas? I am ready to CRY!!!!!!! I have to drive 40 miles to work and this is getting really annoying!

- , St Louis, MO, USA