Transmission Shifting Roughly

8.0

1. replace transmission (1 reports)
2004 Peugeot 307 transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Peugeot 307:

2004 Peugeot 307 Owner Comments

Dec 162012

307 1.6L V4

All I know, we bought this car in 2005, it was doing fine in the beginning but then dramatic things started happenings. Most notably, there was a jerk when transmission changed between the first to the second gear. Only then we realized that there was a problem in the transmission, I changed it but I am still afraid if this problem might appear again.

- , Duhok, Kurdistan, Iraq