Trouble Starting

1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager:

1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager Owner Comments

Jul 242009

Grand Voyager 3.2L V6

It has been a very difficult problem. And I have been to three different repair shops in an effort to get it fixed. It would start ok when it was in the shop. But as soon I would try to use it on a daily basis it would leave me stranded. I losted confidence in the van. I even took to the Plymouth daeler and they could not find the problem.

- , Cheltenham, PA, USA