NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System: Injectors Problems

1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager:

1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager Owner Comments

Jan 102001

Grand Voyager

I have smelled gas smell about a year after I got it when I would start it. They replace a leaking fuel injector in 2001 and another in 2002.when I called they told me they knew about the problem but I would have to pay for the repairs. This makes no sense because they admit they have a problem with them leaking gas. This seems dangerous to me. We were not notified about this problem yet they know about it. Why are people not being told.

- Holland, MI, USA