Recall On The Fan Relay

8.0

1997 Plymouth Neon electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Plymouth Neon:

1997 Plymouth Neon Owner Comments

Sep 162008

Neon 4 cyl

Ok so this stupid problem is making it very difficult for me to even get an inspection sticker, the fan relay is not working so my fans that cool down my engines and whatnot do not work. so i had some people over and we had to jimmy-rig wires to a little switch under my steering wheel to turn on the fans but that doesn't turn off the check engine light. so every time i buy a new fan relay and wire it all up im pretty sure it just fries the whole thing because it doesn't work at all. even when i do put it in the light wont go off and i know its the problem because ive been to advanced and had diagnostics run on it several times. if anyone knows a solution to this problem please let me know.

- , Warren, MA, USA