Severe Hesitation And Rough Idle

1998 Plymouth Neon fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Plymouth Neon:

1998 Plymouth Neon Owner Comments

Mar 052008

Neon EX 2.0L

Well I first noticed the problem when I was on my way to work. I figured it had to do something with the fuel system so I tried the first easy fix" Fuel injector cleaner" nothing .................well I shouldn't say that it did help for a bit. My next step was to take it to the dealership to get it looked at....they said plugs and wires and coil pack................I took the car home and changed all that and ........................................what do you know .... not a damb thing changed.

- , Airdrie, AB, Canada