Rubbing Noise When Turning Wheel

6.0

2002 Pontiac Firebird steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Firebird:

2002 Pontiac Firebird Owner Comments

Jan 012008

Firebird V6

Around the holidays (2007) I noticed a noise in my steering wheel when ever I turned. I took it to our local mechanic and after examining it he could not determine where the noise was coming from. He removed the steering and look at the rack in pinion but said all looks good. Now I´┐Żll have to take it to dealer to see what they can find before our next vacation.

- , North Palm Beach, FL, USA