NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch Problems

2008 Pontiac G5 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Pontiac G5:

2008 Pontiac G5 Owner Comments

Mar 032014

G5

Went to open the door to get out of my vehicle and was cut but the inside door handle. Wasn't sure what had happened but upon inspection of the handle, I noticed that the chrome coating is coming off and has sharp edges. I'm glad I didn't cut myself deeper.

- Lucas, TX, USA